Music is healing, it has the power to move the mind and sync up the body mind and soul into the oneness that only a very few people experience. It is an amazing therapy that is has healed many from suffering and has found solace from all the pain and agony. You just need to find out what kind of music relaxed your stressed and bundled up nerves. Today there are many genres of music, and finding your favorite is where the real listening skills come handy. You can check at starwalkkids to find the music that your kid will love and enjoy the most.
Musical instruments and children- 8 Benefits
- children love to explore instruments, as they have something new that they have never seen before for them to play and innovate, it sharpens their memory skills and activates their creative ability
- improves the concentration among children as they have to make their brain work in an advanced stage to catch the next note and play well, the hand to eye coordination is increased and they play with a lot of confidence
- a lot of patience is required to sit, play and listen to the teacher for the instructions to play an instrument, it teaches the kids patience and perseverance
- music and math in intertwined, it helps the kids to understand the pattern and logic in math
- reading and comprehending skills will definitely improve as playing the notes of an instrument needs to be read and then use the hand to keep and play the notes on the instrument
- kids become more responsible, as their music instrument is something they cherish and keep it neat and tidy with regular maintenance
- music makes kids more social as they are exposed to different groups, sets where they have to exhibit their skills with the musical instrument
- music lets the kids express their feelings with a free flow of thoughts, happy or sad it depicts in the musical instrument they play.